2009年12月3日 星期四

Finding A New Room

hw many days do i left?
Jan 2010 is coming soon...
but i still cant find any room for me n my sis in PJ...

i felt so upset...
do anyone who live in PJU8/1?
i really need a room at there...
i have no transport over there...
so i have 2 walk 2 my working place which is in perdana condo...

i cant imagine my life over there even though it is just 3 months...
what will it be?izit that as nice as what we were thinking b4?
everyday have 2 walk 2 the working place( if we r lucky)

if we r unlucky, maybe we still have 2 take LRT/bus 2 The Curve,
then walk again 2 the working place...
maybe it will good for my health if i think it frm another way...
pls...god...let me find a room which near 2 my working place...




pls let me knw if u can help me!
my working place:
Perdana Condominium,Jalan PJU8/1,
Damansara Perdana,Petaling Jaya.

沒有留言:

張貼留言