2010年1月11日 星期一

Ntg...

i always think that im the luckiest ppl in the world...
yes, maybe i am... bt what the reality is...
im nt that lucky...
haiz... i have my 1st day training,
n what i have learn is sitting in the office and looking at the ceiling...
without knwing who is my supervisor,
no one wanna to look after, to lead us...
i even dunno when can i back home,
what is the job nw our company do?
everything i dunno... feeling that me n my sis have been abondend...
feeling sad n upset...
maybe i have so much hope on my company...
n nw i get dissapointed more...
what kind of life...
i cant even imagine that what will i do in the office 2molo...
everyone have their own job 2 do...
some of them start to shoot short video, commercial,
interview and editing...
bt what am i doing nw?
juz sitting n facebook-ing...
ntg...ntg i have learn...
n i dunno what my company jobs are...
what are they following nw?
im nt clear...im blur!!!
im so sad when i saw my sis upset too...
i dunwan her 2 think that much too...
bt what can i do? i cant even comfort myself
n how am i going 2 comfort her?
i really dunno... everything mess up...

沒有留言:

張貼留言