2011年6月12日 星期日

Life in KL

I have been in KL for almost 1 month and a half.
I started a job as a Field Assistant in Mediacorp.
No doubt, its a nice company with good environment.
But what I cant suit myself is that the job is too heavy for me.

In the same condition, they suppose 2 have 2-3 FA/PA in a shooting team.
(This is what I know from my friends. I guess.)
But, in this company, its only me in that team.
So, I have 2 work for 3 person's job.

This is not what I want...
So, I just quit.
And until now, I am still waiting for the next interview.
And my sister, she gt a job as a creative photographer now.
Proud of her.
During her tryout days,
What I have done is sitting in Starbucks,
FB-ing, reading and sending resume.
What I hope now is, GET A GREAT JOB, and wont let my family 2 worry again.

My French Garlic Bread and Starbucks Chocolate Chips make my day!

And I do, I miss PENANG!

沒有留言:

張貼留言