2010年3月5日 星期五

Passion

today is the 1st day i feel that i really want to GO HOME!
i felt really DISSAPOINTED since i came to KL...
i felt that im nt suit in this industry at all...
or maybe just like what my elder sis said:
nt the industry... bt just the company...

Yes, i admit... i dun like this company...

no WORKING TIME at all, no RESPECTATION at all...

no RULES at all, no CARING at all....

this company KILLED my PASSION...

my PASSION just like the pic below...
it will be switch off one day...

i dun understand them...

y will them get mad n stressful easily once they r on job...

y cant they just relax n settle the thing one by one...

thats y i feel like i cant work with them...

im not a stupid idiot, but they treated u as...

im not a useless person, but they treated u as...

what to do? im have planned to extend my training at the 1st moment...
y? bcz i have the PASSION...
but nw, sry... i cant stand anymore...
i really dun like this company...
n i want to go back home...
home where i have my FAMILY...
home where i have my FRIENDS...
home where i have my LIL BLACK...
home where i FAMILIAR with...
home where i have FRIENDLY PERSON...


no doubt, i met someone who treat me very well...
i also have my happy memories here...
but it really rare and less...
today was the 1st day which im still sitting in office with doing ntg...
can anyone feel me?
i just wish to be in PENANG soon...
i really dun wish to meet them anymore...
they are the WORST person i ever meet in my whole life...
mom, dad, elder sis, i really miss u all...

2 則留言:

  1. 回来!回来!
    快点回来!
    时间很快过的!
    我也不喜欢这里!!
    大家一起加油熬过剩下的时间吧!!

    回覆刪除
  2. venuss: i also hope to go back faster...
    bt the day get nearer... the tougher is the day... haiz...

    回覆刪除