2009年11月23日 星期一

Only I Know

last sunday, was the 1st time
i laugh until so happy in my working place...
i dunno y, maybe i found sum joy in the work?
o maybe its end of the november n i will leave there soon?
now onli i found sumthing interesting n knw hw to live with joy...

all the waiters,bartenders and cook there ask me:
"ling, y u 2day look so happy?"
i dunno hw to ans, maybe i ate wrong medicine...
now onli i knw i have never ever smile in front of them...
perhaps they might think that im an iceberg...
smile was disappearing frm my face...

learn hw to live in suffer,
find sum joy in the suffer,
it make u feel better....

n that day, onli i knw that im really a kind person n nice person...
a customer from arab i think, he said to me:
" u r a nice girl, aren't u?"
i said thx to him... n after he paying the bill,
he said to me again:
"keep the change FOR U"
omg... i never serve a customer like this b4...
i dun dare to keep the change,
bt the cashier in my shop ask me 2 do so...
this is a respect...

n jz nw, onli i knw my ex schmate is lost!
omg... i feel so helpless..
i dunno hw to lend a hand although i knw who is she...
bt i dunno where is she...
maybe juz like juno said:
"maybe she follow her bf runaway gua..."
this make me feel better than she is get kidnap by the stranger...
hope that she is safe now... haiz...







meaning of friends...
Faithful to each other.............
Responsible to each other......
Integrity on each other..........
Everlasting relationship.........
Necessary in daily life.............
Delightful our life.....................
Special person in whole life....
did u know what F.R.I.E.N.D.S stand for now?


沒有留言:

張貼留言