2009年11月1日 星期日

Get Drunk?

This weekend, i stay at my sis hs...
totally get out of my world,
jz eat, have funny chat, slp n hang around at gurney...

thats so relax... no need to think so much...
last night, my sis ask me 2 go out wv them to sunset beach at night...
so i prepare a t-shirt n a army shorts n a canvas shoes onli...
aft that, they told me that they r going to upper penang road!

oh damn! without any make up, without any beautiful outlook...
its totally weird to stand at penang road,
at there... i jz keep quiet n hope that i wont meet any frenz there...

n at there, actually under my sis protection,
my sis wont let me to touch any alcoholic drinks...
hmm... n maybe due to my child look face,
a lot of ppl think that i cant drink...
i jz dun like to drink, nt i cant...

bcz of my sis's fren bday,
so he ask me to drink a cup of wine,
so i jz drink it... cz i dun wan 2 make other faceless o down,
i dun like to be the one who spoilt the mood...

aft that, they still keep on asking me to drink,
i knw that wine should nt b mix wv beer,
so i choose to drink wine again...
bt, they still ask me 2 drink beer...
i din get drunk...
i still wonder y ppl like 2 drink?
izit tasty? i dun feel it...
like the feeling of drunk? i dunno what is drunk...

i never get drunk...








sometimes,
i hope that i can get drunk in my part of life....
so that i can escape like these few days...

沒有留言:

張貼留言