2010年10月15日 星期五

1st month to be with Him

I'm with my beloved Him for one month.
Yea, it's finally... I knew tht for the others,
it may be just a lil things.
But, for me, a girl who never think to fall in love and
having a relationship before in her life anymore,
it's such a great thing for herself.

In this month,
I knew tht I had make lotsa mistake
and attitude tht make Him angry, fed up, upset
and disappointing too.
Well, I really have to make an apologize to Him,
hope tht it wont be too late.

To be with Him,
seriously I never think before this...
and now, I realized tht I have Him as my another half of my life,
it's such an amazing thing for me.
And a lil weird too...
maybe, just maybe...
I'm still cant believed it...
because I will have someone beside me
to teach me, to lead me, to care me and to love me.
I never thought of being alone with another ppl beside my twin sister.
Maybe Im just used to it.
But, now. I really used to be with Him.

And today, my Him said: I will propose one day,
wait till the day of 20th 13mth 2014.
Well, at first, I admitted tht I'm a bit slow in mind change.
I'm still wondering and believed it,
but just now only I found tht it won't works!!!
because thr aren't 13mths!!!
So, which mean my Him won't propose to me!!!

Gosh... I knew tht it just a joke,
but seriously, I hope to be with you for as long as the relationship can works.
I can't say to be with you forever,
because things may have changes,
future never tells.
But, I really hope to be with you.
And I do really happy when yesterday you said:
wait until 2013.01.04 I will propose to you...
Ok... I'm waiting.
If you really do,
I'll say :
Dear Flame Lee Chis Hooi, I do.

With Love, AngeLineMio C.

沒有留言:

張貼留言