2010年10月27日 星期三

I miss him...

I have not seen him for 3 days...
Izit a normal case for the others?
Or am I just too over and cheesy to say that I'm missing him?
I don't know why I will become like that...
Just 3 days... maybe I have been 2weeks never spent my free days with him...
But I have meet him up in my working place...
So am I actually normal?

Aikzzz... Knowing that he was actually planning today to see me last night,
I was so happy but when he said that he was headache about it,
my heart break into pieces...
I don't wanna him to be so sick with it...
but, seriously... I wish to see him...
But yet, I don't put a high hope on it...
I just scare that I will get dissapointed more...

I wish to do so many things with him when Off day...
We have two movies waiting for us,
one in cinema (maybe), and one at his home...
I wish to have a bus ride with him to Tropical Spice Garden one day...
I wish to go for a long distance road trip with him...
There are still many things I wish to do with him...
I really miss him...

沒有留言:

張貼留言