2010年10月20日 星期三

Beloved

This is baked lime cheese.
It's a artwork from my beloved and my lil sis.
They made it last few days ago...
It's their 1st time to make this type of cheese cake.
Although the lime was not enuf,
but I like it though because it just like new york cheese,
and I like the bottom biscuit part!

In my heart, my lil sis and my beloved are just two people
who have the most same characteristics.
They can treat others so well, even better than treating me!
And I'm actually feel so good, cause this is the relationship of family bonding that I wished for.

And for my beloved,
you are such a great and talented guy in my heart.
He knows so much things that even guy dunknow hw to do too. For example, fixing some mechanic and electric stuff, cooking, baking and lots.

I always admire those girls' boyfriend who know how to bake a cake for the girl they liked.
N now I got it~ although this cake maybe not purposely make for me~
He is a guy I always look for. Maybe he is not perfect for the other,
but I know he will try to be the one for me,
I just try to see all his good things, so that I'm getting happier,
cause I make the right choice and I never regrets...

沒有留言:

張貼留言