2009年10月26日 星期一

the Last Titanic

this morning,
i dunno y i have a sixsense,
i feel that my lecturer will let us watch Titanic,
the movie like Titanic i jz dare to watch once,
2day was my 2nd time...
haiz... maybe i was still young when the 1st time i watched it...
i dun und what actually happened n what it mean...
bt the memories still clear in my mind...

aft watching, i cried again...
i really dun like this kind of movie...
this is bcz of me will always put my foot on theirs...C when i saw this i thinked:
the tragedy was happening jz one day b4 my bday!
its really happened! the history!
n i promised t0do i still have the braveness to stay alive?
if my dad was left on the ship, hw could i carry on?
there are a lot of IF appear in my mind...

i believe that beside love,
there r still other msg that they want to convey...
its humanity i think...
actually what will a man do when he face the panic moment...
the great captain, Mr Andrew who felt guilty on his ship,
the musicians who still ply music together when the ship sunk...
at that moment, all the humanity came out...

it still a tragedy,Jack still cant go together wv his beloved...
maybe that is da fate?
If Jack did nt won the ticket, did nt go up to the ship, did nt meet wv Rose,
what would happen?
But at las, Jack did nt feel regret 2 meet up wv Rose,
he still protect his beloved until the last second...

The day when ship sunk, was perhaps on 14th of Apr o 15th of Apr,
n 16th of Apr is my bday, when i saw this i thinked:
the tragedy was happening jz one day b4 my bday!
its really happened! the history!
n i promised to myself n swear:
i wont watch Titanic for the 3rd time in the rest of my life....

PS: this blog was written in chinese actually,
bt it cant shown... so have to translet into eng...damn tired...







You jump, I jump...
im thankful...really thankful...
for winning the ship ticket to make me here n meet u up...
promise me, never let go... never give up...
Quoted frm Jack, Titanic

沒有留言:

張貼留言