2010年4月17日 星期六

20th Big Day


Unbelievable, I lived in this world for 20 years d...
16th apr 2010, I am now 20 yrs old!!!
I need to thx my mom n dad for bringing me here
and giving me a special sis for me too...


And here, I would like to say thx to all the frenz below:
Venuss Tan, Royblin Neoh, Juno Wai, Panda, Jeena, ViLean and Belinda Dada...
for giving me a unforgotten bday...




16th Apr 2010,
I went to college and in a rush time,
I met Chey Hui, Panda, Jeena, and Vilean,
they sit there for ntg, and I juz sit with them and discuss for a while,
and I left them...
As Belinda promised,
she planned and bring me to E-gate n treat me a lunch...
I appreciated it, dun worry that Im nt happy~
I happy with it, I satisfied with what u have done~
We did take some nice photo and have quality times...




Aft that, I rushed again 2 Gurney Redbox...
At there... here comes the CLIMAX!
When Im singing, The song cut and changed to Birthday Song!
A waiter sent in a birthday cake with weird shape...
I thought it was the bonus make by redbox,
Bt im wrong... There are our name on the cake!
The cake was make by Panda, Jeena, ViLean and Juno!
I really get shocked and do knw how to give respond...


Aft that I received call from Venuss,
I told her what happen here,
Bt Venuss said:" I knw ah!"
OMG... I really get the surprise this year!!!
Aft singing together at Redbox,
me, Ikumo, Venuss and Royblin went to watch Puppy Love Ice Kacang~
Its a nice movie for me~
Love It so much...
Thx frenz... I really love u all...
for giving me a happy day...
I would like to say words to each of u all:




Venuss
knw u since primary, bt get closer since Hcc... Really nt regret to knw u... Whenever I need someone, U r the one who always stand behind me n support me... especially when I have crush, U r the one who keep on listening to me patiently... never regrets to knw u my dear!
Muackzzz~




Royblin
get closer with u cz of Venuss, although u din nt treat me as well as Venuss( Jz Kd),
I still proud to have u as my frenz and senior who r willing to teach me lots of thing! Hope that one day, we can have a coorperation in movie! ^^
Thx guyz~




Juno
thx a lot A.B.I009~ u r a fren who always very caring and loving... Although u sometimes will keep on arguing with me, but I knw u r juz like to do so~ and when I met something unhappy, u will also sms me o directly call me to ask abt it although low in hp credit... thx dude! Muackzzz~




Panda
A gal who r always support me and cheer me up when im down, love u so much~
No matter what happen, u r the one who will msg me in fb to cheer me up~ also my best follower too in FB~ wakakaka! knwing u bcz of TF25, thats a fate i think~
Thx for the surprise!
Muackzzz~




Jeena
Mama~ thx for making a cake for us on our Big Big Day! I really get shocked when saw it... this was my very 1st time to have my emotional unstable on my Big Day! I never received such cake in the passing 19 yrs! Love You too~ Ur bai mu make u cute! so dun change~ Muackzzz~




Vilean
U r the coolest gal among all of them! by da way, sometimes ur words make me shock! And as I knw, the idea was thinking out by U!!! I love it so much! Learn something which is respondsibility from u... Thx and Thx once again for everything... Never regrets to knw u~ Muackzzz~




Belinda
Hey dude... I still remember on the day b4 my Big Day,
I met something down, although u r nt beside me, but ur msg asking me nt to cry and stay tough... cheers me up... show me ur care to me~ N i really glad to knw u...
We Get closer in this year, hope that we will be much more frenz in the future time~
and thx for the lunch that day~ I enjoyed it~ Thx~
Muackzzz~ ^^




Lastly, Happy Bday to myself and Frenship 4ever!!!




沒有留言:

張貼留言