2010年4月24日 星期六

I LOVE YOU


Since my last relationship, it was three years ago...
In these three years, I have crushed on LOTS of people...
and of course, all of them doesnt works...
all of these juz bcz of my own problem...

I dun have much patient on them...
All of them, I dun have the nerve to tell them I LOVE YOU...
Im nt scare of being rejected...
I scare to lose the frenship...
N maybe I juz dun have much self confidence...


I remembered there is once a relationship
that I always thought that we will get start...
bt what Im waiting for juz ntg...
I did not dare to tell him I love him...
Anyway, I still have him as frenz...


I never told the one I crushed now that I LOVE HIM...
I give up not bcz of he is nt treating me well,
I believe that he do not knw anything abt my feel...
juz me, the one who get in love easily...
maybe I have the sympathy on him at 1st...
bt I admit that aft that, I loved him...

I believe that he treat me juz as a normal fren, nt even a best frenz...
so cant blame him, its all my problem...
Im gave him up juz bcz I know that Im nt his style...
N he gt the one he love soon too...
so I trust him... he will get my regards so he will be happy always~


N now... This is the 1st time I express my feeling to him in my blog here...



I met you for long time ago, at the 1st sight,
I knw I want to be frenz with you,
bt did you knw hw I get all ur contact num
so that I can be fren with you? I never tells...
Bt that time when I knw you, thats the wrong timing...
So I wait for the right timing...


Everytime I saw you, I juz pretend like dont knw you,
and passed infront of you...
bt did you knw hw my feeling was? I never tells...
Once you get down, I cheers you... I hope you will get fine...
Scold you when you doing wrong...
bt did you knw what's the point of that? I never tells...


That day, I found that you are actually hiding me from the truth,
I pretend like ntg infront of you...
Maybe for you, all of them are juz ntg...
bt did you knw hw hurt am I? I never tells...


Maybe someday, Maybe when the day Im leaving,
I will tell all of my love that I LOVED THEM b4...
so i never regrets on them...

Anyway, at last... b4 I really gave you up...
I wish to say I LOVE YOU at here...
and we still end up bcz of the wrong timing...
I Love You,
24th Apr 2010.

沒有留言:

張貼留言