2010年4月11日 星期日

Surprise


Surprise... I think everyone do like it... especially girls...
girls will hope to get some surprise from their love one on the birthday...
By the way, Im a girl so I like surprise too...
But in the other hand, I dun like the feeling of
when i get to knw there is a surprise for me...
I'll keep on find out whats the surprise...
and I'll keep on imaginaring it...


So actually I like surprise and scare it too...
I juz found that there will be a surprise which given by my parents...
I was totally no idea what are they going to do on my 20th birthday...
but soon, I found that some clues which make me think that
they will present me SOMETHING...
and the SOMETHING probably will be a LAPTOP...
ermm... hope that Im correct~



But I scare that i'll get dissapointed...
by da way, if they are not present me LAPTOP,
I'll happy too... because I have a parent who love me so much~



Last week, one of my fren who juz knw me recently,
ask me am I going to celebrate the party?
Im nt sure with it...
and so she told me she juz free for 2 hours on that day,
she asked me that izit possible to celebrate with me on that particular hours...


I feel a lil bit shock because I dun think that
she will remember my birthday and celebrate with me...
She asked me where I want to celebrate?
I really dunno, actually I appreciate what my frenz do for me...
because these are all their willingness...
Besides, actually Im thinking of having a BBQ party,
and hence I asked her again,
she said she will only be free after 11pm...
I asked her that do you still want to join it?
she say yes, OMG... juz left 1 hours she still will attend...

Anyway,
Where they bring me to, What they present me,
When they celebrate wv me, How long the duration was,
I dun care actually...
juz the willingness I knw then will do...


So, by da way, just thanks to this frenz 1st...
although Im nt sure whether will she make it...
and thx all my frenz and family too, I love you all so much~


Hope that I will have an unforgettable 20th birthday with you all~

沒有留言:

張貼留言