2010年4月10日 星期六

Calla Lily


Last night, I saw a pic frm my frenz,
he took it in Taiwan...
its having a huge piece of CALLA LILY as the background...
I really wish that I could have a chance one day,
I could stand in the middle of CALLA LILY FIELD with the person I love...

By the way, I think there is a lot of ppl
who may feel strange to the name of CALLA LILY...
CALLA LILY share other comman names too:
LILY of THE NILE, EASTER LILY, ALUM LILY...
it is in white color, for me, when I see it, it give me a feel of HAPPINESS...

CALLA LILY usually grow in spring, summer and autummn...
it's native to the southern of AFRICA in Lesotho...
I really like this flower, and its have a nice name in taiwan-海芋,
while in Hong Kong and China, the name changed to-马蹄兰/马蹄莲

If one day, when Im having my own wedding,
I wish that I will held it in the piece of CALLA LILY FIELD...

沒有留言:

張貼留言